Launching your beautiful new brand.
Now that you’ve received your new branding, it’s time to tell the world about it! You want to make a hype about your new brand or new journey. It’s something you should be proud of and show-off to the world. Don’t just keep it for yourself or make like one Facebook/Instagram post about it.
This is the perfect opportunity to grow your audience and make people curious as to what you have to offer.
Here are some tactics you can use to create a hype for the lead up to your launch date:
- Social Media: If you don’t have it already – get yourself an Instagram business account. If you have done you’re branding though NikiDesign Studio I will have created an Instagram look and feel together with your branding to get you started.
- Introduce yourself: Clients want to see the person behind the brand (know, like, trust). Tell them your story, your how you’re why. And do this often as your following will grow.
- Create a campaign: Depending on your budget this is a great way to attract more potential clients to your social platforms and it’s also a great way to start promoting yourself on social accounts. This works great offering a sign-up discount or coupon code, the first customer perchance discount or freebies.
- Run a Competition: Invite potential clients to tag fiends and like your post on Social media for a chance to win one of your products or services. It’s a great why for new people to find you and a chance for you to grow your following.
- Sneak Peeks & behind the scenes: A great build-up is to show your clients a few sneak peeks before you launch and all the work happening behind the scenes.
- Launch day: Invite your clients, friends and family to join you on your launch day. Display your products, take photos and offer goodie bags and treats. Do a little speech, pop some bubbles and make it a day to remember.
- Don’t disappear: After your launch day give thanks to everyone that attended, post your photos and continue to be consistent and present on your social accounts.
- Choose one social platform that works for you and your brand. Don’t try and do them all you WILL burn out and rather give 100% to one platform than 50% and don’t receiving all the benefits. It takes time to discover where your potential clients are sitting and what platforms they are using.
- Depending on what you do, having a website ONLY isn’t enough. Most clients venture on social media to find and locate businesses they want to work with or products they want to purchase. As they can easily KNOW, LIKE and TRUST you.
Thank you for reading
If you don’t have a beautiful brand yet or you are thinking of doing a campaign or launch – let me know how I can help you. I love seeing businesses grow and helping women business owners or hobbyists making a success of their dream and goals.